For those interested in connected devices, the future of technology and Smart Cities, there’s an event to take note of happening next month.
Taking place on 21st and 22nd November, Internet of Things World will be held at The Convention Centre in Dublin. Building on the success of the sister show in California, Internet of Things World Europe is heading to Dublin for the first time.
Expected to host over 2,000 attendees and 150+ industry thought leaders, the event will feature more than 100 exhibitors and startups all focused on the ever expanding world of the Internet of Things (IoT).
It will cover over 110 industry-specific case studies across both industrial and consumer IoT, with the event tracks including IoT Architecture, Connected Cars, Smart Cities, Energy, Manufacturing, Environment and more.
Speakers set to take to the stage at the event include:
– Edmond Mesrobian, chief technology officer at Tesco
– Wilhelm Nehring, CEO at thyssenkrupp Elevator UK Ltd
– Richard Corbridge, chief information officer at the Health Service Executive in Ireland
– Andy Caddy, chief information officer at Virgin Active
– Jens Monsees, corporate vice president of digital strategy at BMW Group
– Michael Foster, VP and chief information officer at FedEx Express
In amongst the exhibitors who will be there showcasing their innovations will be the startup area called ‘Project Kairos’. Here, attendees will get to meet the latest IoT tech companies hitting the market and pitching to investors.
Tech City news readers can attend the conference at a special rate* and save €500 – quote code ‘TCN500’ when purchasing your ticket and get €500 off.
C-level representatives from enterprise who are looking to explore IoT solutions can apply for a free enterprise pass here*.
To get access to the expo floor only, 100+ exhibitors and startups, sign up for a free expo pass here.
*Free passes are subject to approval