We are pleased to announce the sponsors for Elevator Pitch LIVE 2016 – our competition to find the top rising stars in UK tech!
The companies supporting this year’s exciting competition and awards ceremony are as follows:
- Berkeley Haas School of Business, a driver of innovation in tech, business, sciences and social policy
- DrayTek, a leading provider of business-class network and broadband security products
- Kreston Reeves, a leading accountancy and financial services firm
- Stirling Ackroyd, independent chartered surveyors specialising in commercial and residential property
- City Road Communications, a marcomms agency specialising in the tech and the investor sectors
- Howard Kennedy, a leading London law firm with a strong focus on the technology sector
Elevator Pitch Live 2016 is also being supported by Table Tennis England.
What you need to know
As part of the new process, we’ve selected startups working in AdTech/MarTech, FinTech, HealthTech, PropTech and Cybersecurity – stay tuned for the shortlist – to participate in our live pitching day at Rich Mix in Shoreditch on 9th November.
Each participant will pitch live on stage to a panel of expert panel judges, fellow startups and the public. We’ll be announcing the final list of judges soon, but in the meantime, register for your free ticket here.
Previous finalists include the likes of Deliveroo, which has since gone on to raise more than $470m; Hassle.com and What3Words.
The finalists will all be invited to attend an awards ceremony with live entertainment, drinks and food, where they’ll be in with the chance of winning a number of accolades.
Award winners will also have their pitch professionally filmed, providing a useful PR tool to share with journalists, customers and potential investors.
Want to know more? Keep your eyes peeled for upcoming announcements, including our exciting prize for the winning startup. For more information, check out: http://elevatorpitch16.co.uk/