Tech City News is a leader in news, commentary and information about the UK tech scene.
We’re now giving you the opportunity to reach our audience through our press release service.
Use our simple form to upload your release and spread the word about your latest product launch, milestone or business development to our ever-growing audience.
- One Press Release Credit = £150
- Bronze Package = five credits for £712 (save £37.50)
- Silver Package = 10 credits for £1,350 (save £150)
- Gold Package = 20 credits for £2,400 (save £600)
This will ensure your message appears on Tech City News and is discoverable by search engines. Purchase credits here.
- The latest releases will be shown in the site’s sidebar, including on the homepage and alongside news articles.
- Search Engine Visibility – Ensures releases are discoverable via Bing, Google and major search engines.
- Social Sharing Tools – Encourages readers to spread the word on Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit and Twitter.
- Twitter promotion – release will be tweeted by @TCNpressrelease and @techcitynews.
- One nofollow external link is included (in line with Google guidelines).
- Release can be scheduled for a future date.
How it works
Tech City News is a leader in news, commentary and information about the UK tech scene. We’re now giving you the opportunity to reach our audience through our Press Release Service. Here’s how it works:
- Select your desired package: One Press Release Credit (£150), Bronze Package (five credits for £712), Silver Package (10 credits for £1,350) or Gold Package (20 credits for £2,400).
- You will be asked to provide a few details to create a login for Tech City News, so you can later view and use your press release credits.
- You will be directed to a PayPal page to pay for the package you selected.
- Once you have completed the payment, your credit(s) will appear in your Tech City News account.
- You can then visit the press release submission page and use your credit(s) (one credit per release).
- To do this, fill in the relevant fields and submit your release.
- A member of the Tech City News team will review your submission.
- If approved, a press release credit will be removed from your Tech City News account and we will publish your release at your specified time*.
- If your release is declined, you will be notified via email and a press release credit will not be removed from your account. Please note, refunds will not be given for press release credits.
For the release to be accepted, you’ll have to make sure you adhere to our T&C’s. If you’re unfamiliar with how to format a press release, please read this guide before making a submission. Also worth reading are these PR tips.
If you would like professional help with putting together a press release, we recommend contacting City Road Communications.
If you have any questions about the Tech City News Press Release Service, please contact email@example.com.
*We will try to accommodate your requested time, although we cannot guarantee being able to do so.