Are you new to video making or do you want to learn some new creative production tips?
This introductory video class looks at essential video equipment as well as more advanced concepts. You will receive expert advice on techniques that can be applied to existing or future video projects.
This class is ideal for any brands or businesses who want to improved their video production on a budget. Below are the key elements that will be covered:
– Video types right for your brand / business
– Common video mistakes
– Light basics – Introduction to Two-point lighting
– Equipment for your project
– Tips to produce higher quality video
– Post production final touches
Preparation: A pencil/pen and paper to take down useful notes