While there are many ways to define DevOps, the goal of the concept is to increase efficiency and start delivering better quality software more quickly.
Join us for a one-day conference in Central London to discuss all things devops. With panel discussions, cutting-edge research and networking opportunities, you’ll discover the principles in which business owners and the development and operations teams utilize to collaborate and deliver software in a continuous manner that enables the business to seize emerging market opportunities.
Attend on Thursday 22nd March:
- To explore Computing research: State of DevOps
- To discover best practices for continuous delivery success
- Discuss Best practices for continuous delivery success and achieving Digital Transformation through DevOps
Attendance is FREE for end-user IT professionals, including:
- CIO, CTO, CISO, CEO, CFO and COO
- IT Director / Head of IT
- IT Manager
- Analyst / Architect / Developer
- Infrastructure Professionals
- Application Management Professionals
- Data Professionals