It’s no secret we need more women in cyber security. But how can we go about this?
To help answer this question, HutZero, the UK’s first early stage cyber security accelerator, in conjunction with WISDOM (Women In the Security Domain (and) Or Mathematics), is hosting its inaugural Driving Innovation through Diversity event and would like to invite you to join them.
Comprising panel discussions, workshops and networking opportunities, the event is centred on the importance of diversity within organisations with a focus on women in cyber security and deep tech industries, and how these organisations can help promote such diversity in the workplace. The panel will also discuss the benefits of becoming entrepreneurs, specifically looking at women and how we can encourage more to start on their entrepreneurial journey.
Topics for discussion include:
• The best strategies for promoting diversity within the security sector
• Why we see fewer female entrepreneurs and how we can promote the entrepreneur lifestyle
• How organisations can support talent development
• Education: What needs to be implemented at earlier stages for women to consider a career in security earlier on in their development?
Panellists will include:
• Lu Li, Founder & CEO, Blooming Founders
• Sabrina Castiglione, Chief of Staff, CheckRecipient
• Cath Goulding, Head of Information Security, Nominet