This event will walk delegates through the hypothetical crisis and cover the following topics:
– Conduct of initial investigation into a cyber-incident
– collection, transfer and analysis of forensic evidence, preservation of legal privilege and management of HR/employee-related issues;
– Communication and PR strategies to control information-spread and protect corporate reputation;
– Legal remedies available on an urgent basis to “stop the bleeding”;
– Applicable laws and guidance that require notifications to regulators and customers; and
– Follow-on litigation by customers/clients/employees, or against Info-sec suppliers.